Today, on the opening day of EMC World, EMC made several new product announcements.
Below is a list of the announcements, along with links to my write-ups on the new announcements:
- EMC Announces Addition to the Data Domain Family, the DD2200
- EMC Announces Version 1.30 of ScaleIO
- EMC Announces Major Updates to Their SDS Platform – ViPR 2.0
- EMC’s Nile Makes the Leap from Project to Product
- EMC Announces SRM Suite 3.5
- EMC Announces Service Assurance Suite 9.3
I’m at EMC World through to the end (if you’re here and we haven’t met yet, reach out and let’s make it happen). If any other announcements come out of the conference, I’ll write them up here.
Pingback: Name Changes in the EMC Lineup | GeekFluent