I’ve been thinking about starting a podcast for a while, but, quite frankly, regular hour-long episodes seem like an awful lot of work, as well as being too long for a single topic.
Thus, the MiniCast. As I start to record each episode, I start a timer. The episode ends when we’re done, or when the timer hits 15 minutes — whichever comes first.
So far, it’s been a LOT of fun — even more than I expected. I plan to keep it going as long as I can keep finding folks who are willing to record episodes with me.
You can subscribe to the MiniCast via the iTunes or Stitcher icons, and you can find all episodes listed below as well.
- EMC World 2016
- Episode 1: Introducing the GeekFluent MiniCast with Mark Browne and Greg McCarthy. recorded 1 May 2016
- Episode 2: Unboxing the EMC World Backpack with Lauren Friedman and Mark Browne, recorded 1 May 2016
- Episode 3: EMC Unity with Mark Geel, recorded 2 May 2016
- Episode 4: EMC Isilon OneFS 8.0 with Ed Beauvais, recorded 2 May 2016
- Episode 5: EMC World Data Center with Stephan Voss, recorded 3 May 2016
- Episode 6: Competitive Intelligence with Natalie Corridan-Gregg, recorded 3 May 2016
- Episode 7: EMC TV with Greg McCarthy, recorded 4 May 2016
- Episode 8: EMC Proven Professional Program with Kate Hutchinson, recorded 4 May 2016