I have lots of opinions about Social Media (OK — to be fair, I have lots of opinions about almost everything…), but among them are:
- It’s still new — so new that no one gets to call themselves an expert at it.
- If we forget the “social” aspect of Social Media, we’re doing it wrong.
- The fastest (and best) way to find out what works with Social Media is to keep trying new stuff.
That said, back in February I organized something that I called Social Media Experiment #1: TBaaS. It was fun for all who participated and the most harm it caused was confusing a few folks.
As a self-proclaimed Social Media Mad Scientist, I can’t simply stop at only one experiment.
Here’s where you come in. The particular thing I have in mind will require multiple participants to succeed. Social Media Experiment #1 would have been successful with 20 collaborators, but I was fortunate enough to have over 70.
If you’d like to play and collaborate on Social Media Experiment #2, here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll need a Twitter account.
- The experiment itself will occur sometime anywhere from 7 to 30 days from now.
- Specific instructions will be emailed to collaborators anywhere from 12 to 24 hours before “go time”.
- Email will be sent using Bcc: and I won’t use your address for any other purpose.
- This will be some harmless fun.
Interested? Click here to get added to my list of Collaborators. Come have some fun with us!